With almost 120 years of experience in the electrotechnical industry, we are one of the most significant brands in the field of distribution transformers in the CEE Region. With our production factory, R&D department and headquarters based in Bratislava, we are ready to offer our long-lasting know-how of the market and production technology while fulfilling unique customer needs.
What are our main strengths?
• Stability - Our products are mostly focused on the energy sector - one of the most stable sectors. With the current need for green energy production, we see a big potential to increase the yearly revenue.
• Structure – Together with our significant partner, we currently own 15 production factories in Europe, strategically located in Central, Eastern and Southern Europe. Our structure enables us to promptly fulfill all of our clients’ needs and creates an internal consultancy environment with the best specialists in the segment. Our active internal cooperation provides us with better understanding of all entrusted regions. Every production factory has its own internal R&D and Trial Testing department to ensure high quality of our products.
• Professionalism – Regardless of the department - R&D, Production or Sales - most of our employees have electrotechnical or technical education and are able to understand technical documentation and the latest technical standards.
· Worldwide presence – We offer bespoke solutions to customers worldwide.
Our clients from Germany, Denmark, the Netherlands, Finland or even Cuba are willing to provide references to us. So if you have a technical education and a good command of foreign languages, you will have the opportunity to visit these countries.
· Accessibility - Are you tired of being stuck in a traffic jam towards downtown Bratislava? Our convenient location will enable you to escape from the busiest transport hubs and save valuable time for your family or hobbies.
Would you like to join us as a colleague? Choose a job offer, send us your CV and let’s meet for a coffee to discuss the position in more detail.